Mike Ferry Real Estate Scripts
Mike Ferry Real Estate scripts are widely recognized as the original Real Estate scripts, developed by the industry pioneer Mike Ferry himself. In fact, the enduring success of Mike Ferry Real Estate scripts has made them one of the most copied sets of scripts in the industry!
What are scripts in Real Estate?
A Real Estate script is a pre-planned in-person or phone conversation designed to establish a connection with a possible Buyer or Seller.
Real Estate scripts are the most straightforward and most efficient answer, but you must have it right. A script is more than just reading words off a page. You need to understand the goal of each script. What reaction do your words bring from prospects? Are you listening to their responses or are you waiting on what to read next? Learning and internalizing your scripts is key to success in the Mike Ferry Sales System.
Do Real Estate scripts work?
Do you want a better response from the customers that you’re calling? Do you want the Sellers to start saying “Yes” more often? Would you like people to have conversations with you daily versus hanging up on you? The answer can be as simple as using a Real Estate script to control the conversation in-person or over the phone.
Real Estate scripts can be effective if used appropriately, but agents should not rely on them exclusively and should also develop their communication skills to adapt to different situations and clients.
Mike Ferry has been training Real Estate Agents for 48+ years using his proven Real Estate Scripts to grow their businesses regardless of which stage their Real Estate business is in. Everyone has a chance to get back to basics and grow their success.
Types of Real Estate Scripts
- Buyer Prequalification Scripts: These scripts are used to prequalify potential Buyers before showing them properties. The script will contain questions about the Buyer’s financial situation, credit history and other relevant details to help the agent match them with properties that meet their needs.
- Property Listing Presentation Scripts: These scripts are used to showcase a property to potential Buyers or clients. They typically include information about the property’s unique features, location, and amenities, as well as the agent’s strategies for marketing the property and attracting potential Buyers.
- Center of Influence and Past Client Scripts (COI): These scripts are used to maintain relationships with an agent’s Center of Influence (COI) and Past Clients. The script will be providing valuable information, checking in on their Real Estate needs, and asking for referrals.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) Presentation Scripts: These scripts are used by Real Estate Agents to present a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to potential Sellers. A CMA is a report that compares the Seller’s property to similar properties in the area that have recently sold or are currently on the market. The script may include an explanation of the CMA and how it can help the Seller determine the best price for their property.
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Scripts: These scripts are used to reach out to owners who are attempting to sell their property on their own. The script will be highlighting the benefits of working with a Real Estate Agent and explaining how the agent can help the owner sell their property more quickly and effectively.
- Just Expired Scripts: These scripts are used to reach out to owners of properties that were recently listed but did not sell. The script may include an explanation of why the property did not sell and a new plan to help the owner achieve their Real Estate goals.
- Just Listed Scripts: These scripts are used to promote a newly listed property to potential Buyers or clients. The script will be sharing information about the property’s unique features, location and amenities, as well as the agent’s strategies for marketing the property and attracting potential Buyers.
Real Estate Script Training
Real Estate Events
At The Mike Ferry Organization we not only give you the real estate agent scripts to succeed, but we also give you training opportunities with events all across the United States. Our training in combination with our in-depth Real Estate Coaching program gives you all the tools needed to tackle the market at any stage successfully.
We offer the following events to help you increase your confidence but also increase your overall conversion rate.
- Action Workshops – During the four half-day sessions of the Workshop, attendees will learn a range of topics, including lead generation, time management and negotiation skills. The Workshops also include hands-on assignments that allow attendees to put their new skills into practice and generate real business for themselves.
- In-Person Prospecting Clinics – Prospecting is vital to being a Real Estate Agent. Prospecting with the correct positive mindset and energy is very important for getting prospects to convert. This high-energy event is designed to create an environment needed to set those appointments. Share ideas and techniques with other great prospectors and prospect with no distractions. A top MFO Coach leads each prospecting session to help with any questions you may have during your prospecting session.
- Productivity Schools – Learn how to effectively set appointments, tackle objections and work with canned presentations that bring big results. Kickstart quarters off right by equipping yourself with tools guaranteed to get more out of each.
- Virtual Prospecting Clinics – Prospecting even when done from home virtually should have the same energy and enthusiasm as in-office group prospecting. This high-energy virtual event is designed to create an environment needed to set those appointments from the comfort of your office or home. Share ideas and techniques with other great prospectors and prospect with no distractions. A Superstar MFO Coach leads each virtual prospecting session to help with any questions you may have during your prospecting session.
- Production/Superstar Retreats – Learn the Real Estate scripts and the entire sales system taught by Mike Ferry himself as well as many top agents in the industry. Set at opportune times throughout the year to set you up for success at the start and halfway points of the year.
Real Estate Coaching
Real Estate Agents who want to increase their income and profitability should turn to The Mike Ferry Organization. With over 48 years of experience in the industry, The Mike Ferry Organization developed around our multiple-step Mike Ferry Sales System processes, each of which can greatly increase your chance of success. His Coaching team includes highly skilled professionals who have used the Mike Ferry Sales System for many years, they also provide practical insights and guidance to help agents develop effective communication strategies and close more deals. Mike Ferry and his Coaches are all about producing tangible results, and our training systems equip agents with the skills and tools they need to succeed in the highly competitive Real Estate market.
Here are some following examples of our Coaching at The Mike Ferry Organization:
- One on One Coaching: This Coaching System offers one-on-one Coaching Calls with a Mike Ferry-trained Coach as well as access to Mike Ferry’s Referral Network. Your Coach will teach you techniques using the Mike Ferry Sales System to help you increase your productivity and build your income
- Premier Coaching: This elite Coaching System offers unlimited training resources and access to exclusive Mike Ferry Organization tools. Also, you will get complimentary admittance to all three and four-day MFO Events and Virtual Events (Prospecting Clinics not included)
By honing their Real Estate script skills through our training and coaching services. Real Estate Agents can enhance their confidence, boost their productivity and achieve unparalleled financial success.
Mike Ferry Real Estate Sample Script
Below is an example of 1 of our 10+ available Real Estate scripts:
BUYER SCRIPT – PREQUALIFYING (Real Estate Script Example)
1. “Mr. and Mrs. _______________, may I take you through the buying process I use when assisting a buyer in purchasing a home?”
If “Yes”, continue. If “No”, the interview is over.
2. “I’m going to ask my lender … (lender’s name) to call you as soon as possible and discuss with you all the financing options available. This should answer all of your questions, as well as give you the confidence you’ll want in purchasing a home today. Can I have them call you in the next several hours?”
If “Yes”, continue. If “No”, move on.
3. “Once you and the lender have designed a financing agreement for yourself, I’m going to ask you a lot of questions regarding the type of home you want to buy … have you outlined, in detail, the type of home you want to purchase?”
4. “Once we’ve determined the type of home you want to purchase, I will select the three to four absolutely best homes in that range for you to look at … I don’t want to confuse you by showing you a lot of homes … do you understand?”
If “Yes”, continue.
5. “Once we have looked at these properties, I will ask you to select one and write an offer to purchase that property. Are you prepared to write an offer if we find the right property?”
6. “Once we’ve written an offer to the seller, I will negotiate that contract for you. If accepted, we’ll work together each day toward the closing.”
7. “Based on the process that I use in helping folks like you find a home, do you still want me to proceed by having a lender call you or would you prefer to work with another agent?
February 14, 2023 | Buyer Script – Prequalifying
© 2023 The Mike Ferry Organization. All Rights Reserved.