Real Estate Coach Shares 60 Tips from Superstars

Real Estate Agents on a panel

New Real Estate Agents looking for the path to success can find themselves dealing with a lot of different issues. You may struggle with motivation, the need to think big, your own commitment and even your own willingness to learn how to sell. It can be difficult to face these things while learning the right methods to build your business.

Fortunately, there is help out there. Mike Ferry offers a special report profiling 75 agents from all over North America who have increased their production by 20-30% per year, pulling down an average annual income of 1 million dollars, with about 35% expenses. Learn 60 vital Real Estate tips from Superstar Agents that can help you take your business to the next level and build the operation you’ve always dreamed of having.

Real Estate Agents learning

To Wait, to Buy or to Earn?

At some point, every Real Estate Agent will have to face the question of what method to use to build their business. There are three roads you might take: waiting, buying or earning.

When you wait for business, you’ll hold open houses, work a specific area and take floor time, known as opportunity time. Waiters can’t predict their business, nor can they replicate it, so they rarely become Top Producers.

Buyers spend money on response marketing to create ads for the purpose of bringing people in your door. As a Buyer, you’ll spend a great deal of time and effort creating flyers and sending out mailers for relatively little return. It’s hard work, and it can succeed, but it’s not the most efficient method.

Earners, on the other hand, are rare. These are the agents who spend their time tracking down leads, creating networks and personally engaging. Earners can work to add up to 20% annually to their business.

Real Estate Agents taking notes

60 Tips in 4 Categories

A special report from Mike Ferry offers tips from some of the best-performing agents working today, split among four categories: skills, production, mindset and profit. Let’s look at the first three categories, which work together to generate the fourth.

 

Skills

A good Real Estate Agent needs to have a solid foundation for their career, and that foundation is your skillset. You have to produce exact techniques, dialogues, scripts and techniques every day to ensure your foundation is made of concrete and steel instead of sand. Get your skills ingrained into your subconscious so you can do them without thinking. Spend time every day improving on all aspects of what you do.

 

Production

Production comes as you develop your skills. It’s the result of hard work every day. You should be spending 70% of each day seeking out new business, following up leads, listing and negotiating contracts. The other 30% you can spend on management, planning and problem-solving.

 

Mindset

Mindset refers to developing the mental fortitude to stay on track no matter what the day throws at you. Keep a strong focus at all times, and you can persevere. This can be the toughest part of success to develop, but it’s critical to what you do and who you are.

For more on the 60 Real Estate tips from 75 Superstar Agents, contact us to get The Mike Ferry Organization’s full special report today!

Share: